unofficial windows builds

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 22:44:07 EST 2007

On 2/7/07, harold felton <hfelton_lists at hotmail.com> wrote:

> question - was this built ON windows?
> or cross-compiled from linux/other-os?

This was built on WinXP Home SP2 with the latest fixes, etc.

<snip>

> id feel-better knowing that it was being
> COMPILEd on windows by someone here.
> so i guess the question is general...

All,
One thing I might note is that I haven't done extensive testing for this
build - just an install, fire it up and play around a bit. Do we have any
automated tests that can be run on gnucash so that I have a better gauge of
the quality of any automated build? Sorry I haven't looked into it at all.
If you could give me a quick pointer, It'd be great.

Thanks,
Nathan