SX not entered to Register

Volker Englisch Volker at englisch.us
Fri Feb 9 01:19:35 EST 2007

Hi,

I am still having problems with the new interface for the scheduled
transactions:
a) Enter Values
I just build GC 2.0.4 (R15521) on FC6.  I have a scheduled transaction
for a utility bill coming up.  I click the "(need value)" field and
enter the amount for the transaction and then I click OK.
However, the transaction is not being entered to the register of the
utility.
Maybe I'm not using the new interface correctly?

b) Delete Values
I am entering a value for a scheduled transaction in the SLR window and
realize I have entered the amount for the wrong transaction.
How can I delete this value?
When I delete the value, it is repopulated as soon as I select another
transaction.

c) Delete Auto-created transactions
I have a daily expense that I'm keeping track of which is auto-created
using a scheduled transaction.  Once in a while I do not have this
expense (i.e. didn't by lunch due to vacation).
With the old interface I was able to delete auto-created transactions
before they were added to the register.
How do I delete an auto-created transaction from the SLR interface or
will I have to go to the expense account to delete those transactions?

Thanks

     Volker Englisch

mailto:Volker at Englisch.us    (h)