Problem running svn r 15552

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Feb 10 14:03:41 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 13:21 -0500, Josh Sled wrote:
> However, this shouldn't haved failed in the way you describe ... it
> should have just said via dailog "The file "/path/to/--nofile" could not
> be found.", but generally stayed running.  Weird.

Well, I found another 3 bugs looking at this, and while I've never seen
the problem before, I did start seeing it after you mentioned it. :/

I hope that r15554 resolves the problem for you.  I think I saw the
problem after making very similar changes, but maybe I didn't see that
there was a syntax error, or something, in what I thought I tested.

In any case, try r15554.  If you still see the problem, try running it
under gdb:

    $ /opt/gnucash-svn/bin/gnucash-env gdb /opt/gnucash-svn/bin/gnucash-bin
    [gdb output]
    (gdb) run --nofile

If you get dumped back to a (gdb) prompt, then provide the output of the
command "backtrace".

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}