GNUCash Backtrace from FreeBSD 6.2 Release...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 12 21:45:51 EST 2007

Quoting Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>:

> Quoting dcswest at gmx.net:
>
>>  67: 65* [rec-constructor #<record-type <report-template>>]
>> In /usr/local/share/slib/record.scm:
>> 131: 66* (if (not #) (slib:error # "illegal rtd argument." rtd))
>> 132: 67  [error record-constructor "illegal rtd argument." ...]
>> In unknown file:
>>   ?: 68  [scm-error misc-error #f ...]
>>
>> <unnamed port>: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote
>> misc-erro
>> r) #f ...):
>> <unnamed port>: record-constructor "illegal rtd argument." #<record-type
>> <report
>> -template>>
>> [DCSwest at localhost ~]$
>
> As I just said on -user about 30 seconds ago, this is a problem with
> the interaction between gnucash and slib.  Downgrade slib from 3a4
> to either 3a3 or 3a1.

Actually, could you test the 2.0 branch from SVN against 3a4 and see
if it works for you?  I think we've actually fixed this problem for
the 2.0.5 release but if you could test and verify that would be
very useful to us..