GNUCash Backtrace from FreeBSD 6.2 Release...

dcswest at gmx.net dcswest at gmx.net
Tue Feb 13 01:36:26 EST 2007

Would actually prefer to upgrade to the 2.0 branch, but the only way I know how to install software in a Unix environment is through the FreeBSD port system and that's apparently what's not up to date!  Are there any simple enough instructions you can point me to so I could give it a shot?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------