1 question

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 13 08:47:21 EST 2007

Hi,

Why all the extra newlines?   ;)

The answer to the question you're asking is "Tools -> General Ledger".
But you don't want to do that.  What you really want to do us open up
your Cash register and enter your transaction from there.

The GL isn't in the toolbar because it's NOT a widely used function.
We recommend you enter transactions through the Account Registers,
which you can open by double-clicking on an account in the Chart of
Accounts.

-derek