1 question

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Feb 13 08:49:15 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 10:54 +0400, AnAs wrote:
> If I want to enter a journal entry, for example:
> -Rent (Debit)       10,000
> -  Cash (Credit)              10,000
> How can I open the general journal?

It's in the Tools menu, listed as "General Ledger"; we are aware that
that's a misnomer.

While you can do this in the General Journal, the "normal" way to entery
transactions in gnucash is from an Account register ... usually the
Assets or Liabilities account register, and likely, here, the cash
account register.

(This question should really have been to gnucash-user, not
gnucash-devel.)

...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}