GNUCash Backtrace from FreeBSD 6.2 Release...

dcswest at gmx.net dcswest at gmx.net
Tue Feb 13 12:16:42 EST 2007

Well I just ended up downgrading both slib and slib-guile to 3a1 and now it at least starts again and allows me to catch up on my accounting and not have to resort to something proprietary yet, but I sure hope someone who knows how, updates it soon for FreeBSD because this one still has problems such as starting too slowly and not always properly handling "transaction splits" involving different currencies, not to mention a few other bugs...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------