Google Summer of Code 2007?

John Schmerge john.schmerge at qlogic.com
Wed Feb 21 18:51:51 EST 2007

My thinking is that the account selector in the report option panels is
much more difficult to use in the 2.0.x versions as compared with the
1.8.x versions... In order to select multiple accounts, you need to
*know* to use the control and shift keys as modifiers depending on what
you want to do... In the 1.8 series, all you had to do was click on an
account to select or deselect it.

-John