self referencing link on https://lists.gnucash.org/search/ [How to search]

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Mon Feb 26 21:44:55 EST 2007

Hi,

long time ago, I was wondering about this selfreference
on the page https://lists.gnucash.org/search/, but did not bother about it.

Last weekend I made some translation for the german part of the site. When I
was looking for the .po entries 145-158, it was difficult to find them on the
site. Finally I found them by producing a search result with 0 hits.

The comments in .po says, they are part of
search/templates/NMZ.tips.php_tmpl.

I think, something is broken, when changing to NMZ, because there is a similar
file in old.

So I assume, that [How to search] should refer to something like NMZ.tips.

As far as I can see, this also touchs all other languages.

Regards
Frank