python-gnucash (swig-ification against 2.0.1)

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Thu Jan 18 12:37:47 EST 2007

Once again, please forgive my swig/g-wrap ignorance, but what does this
mean for a guy like me who would love to be able to automate some
GnuCash-related tasks or create text reports using Perl or Python?
Would I still need to wait for someone to create a swig wrapper that's
specific to a language, or would it "just work" more or less?

Thanks again!

Tom Purl