Hello...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 19 16:36:30 EST 2007

Hi,

We'd certainly welcome you to GnuCash.  I don't know what
particularly to suggest for your project.  You could take
a look at the entries in Bugzilla and find some of the
things that interest you.

If you can't find your own itch to scratch I'm sure we
could find some of our own for you to work on..  :)

-derek