New SX editor sometimes crashes gnucash

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Jan 23 11:40:28 EST 2007

On Tue, January 23, 2007 1:09 am, David Reiser wrote:
> Attached are at least pieces of the xml associated with one of the
> transactions that fails. I notice that I entered one of the amounts
> as an expression:
[...]
> could that subtraction be kicking me out?

No, I doubt it very much.  The formula-handling code was basically left
alone (though it gained a unit test :).  The interaction between the
dense-cal and its users was revised more severely, however; that's the
more likely culprit.

I'm out of town on business this week, so I'm not really in a position to
debug right now.  I'll take a look next week when I'm back.

--
...jsled