Compiling/linking

harold felton hfelton_lists at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:01:30 EST 2007

howdee,

if make-install made everything work the first
time, then (by obviousness) you would need to
make-install to put your amended-changes in too.

btw - you should just TRY these things, because
many things become obvious when you DO them, not
when you just SAY them...  (minor nitpick, sorry)

good luck, h.

ps - a "patch" is a technical-term and procedure
that meets the needs of others, once you get
your modified-sources fixed up the way youd like.