about check number heuristics

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Jan 31 16:47:29 EST 2007

Am Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 18:42 schrieb Ethy H. Brito:
> > Feel free to submit the patch, even if it seems small to you.
>
> Ok. I couldn't make my point about my patch proposal.
>
> Please find bellow my small patch to deal with check numbers as long
> integers. (I still think this is not the right place to make the changes.)
>
> Hope this pleases you guys.

Thanks a lot. I've cleaned up this a little bit (introduced gboolean for the
bool variable; changed indentation a bit) and commited this to SVN.

(Fur future reference, please attach diffs as extra files, as copying it out
of the message usually messes up the diff so that it doesn't apply cleanly
anymore.)

Thanks a lot.

Christian