development version suitable for user testing?

Gernot Hassenpflug gernot at coda.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Jul 4 09:57:58 EDT 2007

I'd be happy to test the development version of GnuCash for debugging
purposes, but am hesitant to do so (there is no debian or ubuntu
package to make it easy) as I am not certain that it is intended for
users to test it. From the documentation on the GnuCash website I see
only some features and bug fixes, not really a summary of what is the
difference between the unstable and stable release. Do the developers
recommend ordinary users to try it out?
--
Be happy and joyful - and share that joy with others