gnucash 2.2.0 this weekend? Which dates precisely?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Jul 10 16:08:50 EDT 2007

Chris, Nathan, and all,

I think we're ready for 2.2.0. We've fixed a whole number of Windows bugs; we
reduced the showstoppers on Windows to a minimum; and we've fixed a
significant number of overall bugs as well. I think we can go ahead and
release 2.2.0 at the next date that seems fit.

As discussed earlier, we want to send the announcement out when not only the
sources are uploaded, but the Windows binary is available as well. @Nathan
and @Chris: which of the schedules at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Release_Schedule#Schedule seems good to you? Or,
if not this weekend, which of the following weekends would work good?

Once you've pointed out the dates that work, we'll agree on the final
schedule. And then we'll have the GnuCash-On-All-Systems release! That's
extremely cool.

Regards,

Christian