gnucash 2.2.0 this weekend? Which dates precisely?

Leonardo Fontenelle leo.fontenelle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:44:33 EDT 2007

What is the last day we can send translations? In 24 or probably 48
hours I can gather other translators' work and have 81,% of GnuCash
translated to pt_BR, and with 72 to 92 hours I'll probably be able to
send  complete translation. (And no, I didn't forget the
windows-specific part.)

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardo.org