QIF Import code for Multiple Currency Accounts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 13 13:17:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

The QIF importer doesn't support multi-currency..  I don't even know
what a QIF multi-currency transaction LOOKS like!  So, I'm afraid that
it just wont work for the forseeable future.

A couple of suggestions:

1) Import it account-by-account and then manually adjust the
   exchange rates

2) Start from scratch.

3) I can't think of a #3.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.