Suggested updates for Help - comments ?

Dave Herman dvherman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:13:00 EDT 2007

Attached are the latest updates for the Help documentation files.  I've
made most of the suggested changes since last posting.

Other comments and suggestions are requested.

All you need to do to review is unpack the attached tar in a folder of
your choosing and enter in a terminal window.

$yelp /folder/you/unpacked/into/help/C/gnucash-help.xml

There are many areas that still need updating/documentation, I've
flagged most with a "note".  On-line banking, all of the business
functions (add a new chapter), and most of the reports could use more
explanations.

Dave