SX: Created Transactions disappear from Register

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Mar 6 09:14:03 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 23:52 -0500, Volker Englisch wrote:
> A new register tab is being created with the created transactions
> listed.  When I click on one of the transactions to change the date or
> the memo all of the transactions suddenly disappear.

I can reproduce; this review page is done by providing a list of the
created transaction guids to the transaction search-results page ...
similar to the Edit > Find ... menu.  As this is done on the way out of
the SLR dialog, it probably frees the list before it's appropriate to do
so.  One probably gets lucky until the second or third attempt, at which
point the already-freed memory is being used inappropriately, and boom.

Thanks for the report!

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}