SX: Created Transactions not removed from SLR list

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Mar 14 23:08:05 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 01:18 -0400, Volker Englisch wrote:
> On 03/12/2007 11:35 PM Josh Sled wrote:
> > The weekly->daily case is unexpected, though.  Would you mind isolating
> > the <gnc:schedxaction> XML for that SX and sending it over ... here or
> > privately?
>
> Is this what you are looking for?
>
> <gnc:schedxaction version="1.0.0">
>            <fs:weekly>
>              <fs:offset>0</fs:offset>

Yup.  Let me know if it's better @15723, and also if the day-of-week of
the transaction is correct.

BTW, I committed the "better" code I was referring to in another email;
though I think — while better — it's unrelated to this issue.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}