SX: Created Transactions not removed from SLR list

Volker Englisch Volker at englisch.us
Thu Mar 15 01:59:11 EDT 2007

 > Yup.  Let me know if it's better @15723,

Strange thing happened:  It looks like some of my transactions were
incorrectly scheduled for Jan. 1st.
For instance, I have an annual subscription to a magazine scheduled as a
reminder for Sept. 1st.  This has now been included in the SLR list of
items with a date of Jan 1st.  When I look at the "Last Occur", "Next
Occur" columns this SX is listed with a date of Jan 1st but editing this
SX the date is listed as Sep. 1.

 > and also if the day-of-week
 > of the transaction is correct.

I wasn't able to compile the new version before midnight so I'll have to
wait until tomorrow to see if the change fixed the problem but I'll
report back as soon as I know more.

--
Volker Englisch
http://www.englisch.us