SX: Created Transactions not removed from SLR list

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Thu Mar 15 10:19:20 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 01:59 -0400, Volker Englisch wrote:
> Strange thing happened:  It looks like some of my transactions were
> incorrectly scheduled for Jan. 1st.
> For instance, I have an annual subscription to a magazine scheduled as a
> reminder for Sept. 1st.  This has now been included in the SLR list of
> items with a date of Jan 1st.  When I look at the "Last Occur", "Next
> Occur" columns this SX is listed with a date of Jan 1st but editing this
> SX the date is listed as Sep. 1.

Hmm, well that's wrong.  I guess the handful of SXes I'm testing against
aren't sufficient ... I'll come up with a better test suite.

>  > and also if the day-of-week
>  > of the transaction is correct.
>
> I wasn't able to compile the new version before midnight so I'll have to
> wait until tomorrow to see if the change fixed the problem but I'll
> report back as soon as I know more.

This shouldn't be sensitive to day-transition around midnight ... maybe
I'm misunderstanding you.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}