GnuCash accepted to 2007 Google Summer of Code!

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 15 12:39:55 EDT 2007

I'm pleased to announce that GnuCash has been accepted as a Mentoring
Organization into the 2007 Google Summer of Code.  GSoC is a program
where GnuCash pays a student a stipend to work on an Open Source
project over the summer.  For more information on GSoC you can look
at the SoC website:  http://code.google.com/soc/

If you are a student or know a student interested in getting paid
to work on GnuCash over the summer, please look at the GnuCash
page at:  http://code.google.com/soc/gnucash/about.html
On this page you'll also find a link to the GnuCash ideas page,
where we've come up with a bunch of ideas for projects.

GnuCash Developers interested in being Mentors should sign
up:  http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/guide-to-the-gsoc-web-app-for-mentors-and-organization-administrators

I'm looking forward to a wonderful Summer!  Please pass this on
to anyone who may be interested.