r15593 - gnucash/branches/gda-dev/src/backend/gda - 1) Include missing header to fix compilation warning

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 18 17:58:26 EDT 2007

Phil,

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at cvs.gnucash.org> writes:

> 2) If a new account is created from the register (by typing a new
> account name and responding "Yes" when asked if you want to create
> it), the account is created and the name is set, and then the
> account dialog is opened.  Setting the name forces a commit, but
> there is no commodity yet.  Therefore, if there is no commodity,
> ignore the commit.

I dont think we should special-case this in the backend code
Instead of special-casing this, we should probably look at making
sure the account does NOT get committed.  Either the caller should
leave the account open, or perhaps the "new account" dialog should
have an option to take an account name as a parameter to set the
dialog.

Thanks,