[Inquiry]GNUCash SoC - Implementing Undo

akintayo holder blakdogg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 03:30:29 EDT 2007

Hi,
 I plan on applying for a SoC project working on GNUCash. I have looked at
the proposed ideas, and I want to write the undo/redo feature. Given the
time period and the other issues like multi-user concurrent access, I would
like to restrict the scope of the undo to single-user use cases. Is this a
reasonable project ?

I realize that a partial implementation isn't ideal, especially as the
harder part is left undone but undo seems like a long overdue function. I
still have to figure out how I will implement the feature, but I should be
able to get that done Friday.

So, reasonable or not ?

Thanks