A coding challenge wants you

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 18:06:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Montag, den 19.03.2007, 13:38 -0800 schrieb vr.sundar:
> [snip]
> > If you want to take a look at it, I am the last one to stop you :)  Feel
> > free to visit us on IRC[1].  Good luck!
>
> Yes, I will sometime. Also could you or anyone else point to some
> other small task that I can work on in my linux system.

I can try, but others will have better ideas.

First of all, there is a list of possible Google Summer of Code projects
at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/SoC2007.  But those are not really
"small" tasks and I do not know whether it is good to work on one if a
student applies for it at the same time...

Also, there are a lot of open bugs at http://bugzilla.gnome.org filed
for GnuCash.  There are enhancement requests, minor buggers, crashers
nobody can reproduce and what have you.  Any help there will be greatly
appreciated.

There can be done testing, translation or documentation work.  Whatever
you like.

-- andi5