undefined reference to gnome-utils functions

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:05:52 EDT 2007

I was able to solve the crash of pexports.exe by replacing line 669 of
install.sh with

cd ..
pexports -h include/htmlhelp.h $_HHCTRL_OCX > lib/htmlhelp.def
cd lib

I'm a bit stumped as to why it didn't like the original line:
pexports -h ../include/htmlhelp.h $_HHCTRL_OCX > htmlhelp.def

It built up until it needed docbook-xsl. It seems I need to track down the
package manually as Dave mentioned in another thread.

Other than that, I still get messages about
libtool: link: warning: `/c/soft/guile/lib/libguile.la' seems to be moved
libtool: link: warning: `/c/soft/guile/lib/libguile-ltdl.la' seems to be
moved
but so far they have not prevented the build

Thanks for all your help so far.

Nathan