pt_BR translation

Leonardo Fontenelle leo.fontenelle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:08:16 EDT 2007

Hello, I'm a GNOME translator and I'd like to translate GnuCash.

I'm waiting the reply from the previous translator, which didn't
contribute any translation in approx. 6 years. I read the wiki, and
have a SVN copy. I found the wiki page on translation, and am already
looking for glossaries in the web and bookstores.

I already signed the disclaimer FSF asks us, but didn't receive any
feedback since I snail-mailed it. I'd like to know if I can submit
translation to GnuCash before FSF acknowledging my disclaimer.

Last, I'd like to know how do I know will I know when the release is
near. Which list will the "call for translators" be sent to?

I'll be much more busy than in the last month and a half, so it might
take some time until I send a translation :)

Thanks!