pt_BR translation

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 23 18:11:09 EDT 2007

I'm not sure what branch you're looking at, but the 2.0 branch has:

r15147:  cstim | 2006-11-27 11:07:43 +0100

Translation updated; merged with newly introduced strings
r14610:  cstim | 2006-08-08 14:53:03 +0200

Translation updated; merged with newly introduced strings.
r14477:  wilddev | 2006-07-10 02:34:41 +0200

Creating the 2.0 branch of GnuCash