unofficial windows builds

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:04:42 EDT 2007

Hello!

Well, I've been building gnucash for about 3 months now and am fairly
confident that I've got at least that part down pat.

Has anyone stepped up continue the builds for sourceforge? If not, I'd be
willing to take this on - Just let me know what to do to get the files up
there. I can provide a build every week or so.

Thanks,
Nathan