strange behaviour in stock buy transaction

Kevin HaleBoyes kcboyes at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 14:29:22 EDT 2007

I'm looking a bit closer at how my stock trading works and I don't
think that the patch is going to help in some cases.
You also have mentioned the GL and non-account registers.

So, I'd like to take a bit more time to explain why it's not
going to work for me and investigate the other problems and
come up with a better solution.  That won't happen right away
though.

Kevin.