Needing info

info at economiajoven.net info at economiajoven.net
Sun Nov 4 16:14:50 EST 2007

My name is Pablo Requejo and I am the webmaster of economiajoven.net, a dedicated web to young economists. We have the intention of taking out a CD for Christmas to thank our visitors the trust deposited in us. We want that the CD includes applications that we consider of utility for economists and your application, GnuCash,is one that we consider more interesting.

We request your permission to include this application in the CD, in the terms that you offer the application in your page web. That is to say:  if you offer your visitors a demonstration version, a version try&buy or shareware or a version freeware, we will always respect that license. We will also indicate the author's name, the company, the web, a contact mail and other data of interest so that our visitors can, if they want it, to contact with you and to be interested in other products that you can offer them.

Our intention is to gather interesting programs for the fond youths and professionals of the economy. We have verified through our users that many of them ignore the existence of economic applications as like your application. We want our visitors to know your software and they can be interested in it.

Without more, I look forward to your answer.

Best regards,

Pablo Requejo