Needing info

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Nov 5 15:02:58 EST 2007

Am Sonntag, 4. November 2007 22:14 schrieb info at economiajoven.net:
> We request your permission to include this application in the CD, in the
> terms that you offer the application in your page web.

Our Software GnuCash is free for download and also free for redistribution in
binary or source form. Basically this means you can include it on whatever CD
you like to distribute without any need for additional permission from our
side.

(For details, please read the GPLv2 license text yourself anywhere online or
in the COPYING file, which you probably haven't done yet.)

Regards,

Christian Stimming