Fwd: World friendlier printable invoices

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 2 11:03:29 EDT 2007

As I've said over and over, the REAL answer is to integrate
e-guile and then invoices could be an HTML-template with embedded
guile, instead of a scheme program that happens to generate HTML.
I'm still waiting for someone to offer to implement that.  :-D

-derek