Branch off a 2.2-branch, then merge CSV importer into trunk?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Oct 7 17:04:19 EDT 2007

The subject says it all: The CSV importer in the csv-branch looks good enough
to be merged into our developement trunk. However, it still needs some work
here and there, which is why it shouldn't be merged into the trunk branch as
long as we are still releasing 2.2.x releases from it.

Hence, I'd suggest to branch off the stable 2.2 branch now (or: within the
next few weeks), and merge the csv-importer branch into trunk directly after
that so that more people can have a look at the importer code.

What do you think?

Christian