Branch off a 2.2-branch, then merge CSV importer into trunk?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Oct 7 17:00:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

Since I am not a core developer, you may ignore my opinion in this matter.

I would like to ask though if someone could have a look at the patches I sent
in last Wednesday via this list (the mail was titled "Two small gui
improvements"). If they would get accepted and include before branching off
2.2.x, it would mean a lot for me, namely, that the next stable release is
slightly easier to work with in my particular case. You can read the other
mail to see why that is.

Other than that, I have no opinion on this.

Geert