Problems building 2.2.1 (svn) on openSuse 10.3

Davide Imbeni davide.imbeni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:57:14 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot to both Christian and Josh.

Now I was able to compile and run the latest gnucash again!

I just have to add that another .la was missing in opensuse 10.3 in spite of
having installed all matching *-devel packages: libosp.la

Just in case someone happens to install opensuse 10.3 without being able to
rely (as I could) on the surviving old 10.2 root, I will attach both
libpopt.la and libosp.la to this email.
I found that editing and adapting them was much easier than figuring out
what to put there from scratch...

Cheers

Davide