Fwd: [gnucash-de] Cofundos.org - community innovation and funding

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 26 09:01:27 EDT 2007

My personal feeling is that this is a great idea, and I'd welcome
patches.  On the other hand, as you say, the patches really need
to fit into the gnucash architecture and be clean, etc.  But yes,
I'd certainly be open to this idea.  I certainly have no objection
to people being paid to work on gnucash.

-derek