Building GnuCash on windows: autogen.sh missing

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Oct 26 13:55:30 EDT 2007

Am Freitag, 26. Oktober 2007 09:19 schrieb justus rufus:
> 2007/10/25, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu>:
> > The autogen is part of the SVN download.
> > …
>
> I have downloaded now again the sources via "svn co
> http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32/ gnucash".
> But I still cannot find anything like "autogen" in the downloaded
> files. You see, I am real greenhorn. Did I use a wrong svn command? Or
> should I just try to build from these source again?

With that svn command, you only downloaded the subdirectory "packaging/win32/"
of the main branch ("trunk"). The install.sh script there probably contains
commands that will download everything; however, if you want to download
everything manually, you need to use this command:
  svn co http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk

Christian