Latest CVS Changes to LibOFX

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Oct 27 08:33:01 EDT 2007

Hi Martin,

this is very nice - thanks a lot. I hope these changes will also make it into
a new libofx release - 0.8.4 or something like that. (0.8.3 came out January
2007.)

Am Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007 13:40 schrieb Martin Preuss:
> With these changes I was able to compile LibOFX for WIN32, so future
> versions of GnuCash may be shipped with a WIN32 which actually supports OFX
> Direct Connect on that platform, too :-)

Just for the record: The current gnucash windows binary already contains
libofx and OFX DirectConnect. The build script for the windows binary does
this by compiling and installing opensp-1.5.2 and libofx-0.8.3, but both with
a manual patch file, which can be found in gnucash's directory
packaging/win32 directory, respectively. (Gnucash svn server is offline this
weekend.)

Christian