Questions about gnuCash backend access

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Sep 3 15:53:28 EDT 2007

"Daniel Espinosa" <esodan at gmail.com> writes:
> QOF headers has a lot of coments pointing potencial bugs or even
> actual bugs Can I add this as bugs in bugzilla?

I'm not sure what the advantage would be to having them either in two places
(the comment and bugzilla) or one place (bugzilla) which is separate from the
code.  If you want to submit a patch that addresses a bug, it might be good
to create a bugzilla entry as a place to attach the patch ... but mailing it
to gnucash-devel is probably just as good.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}