Microsoft Vista Build Enviroment for GNUCash

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Sep 7 09:12:24 EDT 2007

Just a sidenote in this thread...

I read in one of the previous posts that some parts of the install script fail
under Vista because elevated privileges are required.

Just a few minutes ago I read something in another forum about getting a cmd
shell with elevated privileges, even as a normal user. I thought I'd share
this here in case it might help.

Go to the Start menu -> Programs -> Accessories
and then Right-Click on Command Prompt and select "Run as Administrator"

Maybe this is helpful, maybe not.

Regards,

Geert