Microsoft Vista Build Enviroment for GNUCash

Stephen Grant Brown s_g_brown at bemail.com.au
Fri Sep 7 08:13:51 EDT 2007

Hi Nathan and all others reading this,

Just an update.

I found source code for bashdb, a bash debugger.

It failed to install under msys.

I switched to cygwin cammand shell. It installed OK.

As a user, I installed the packaging directory, set the GLOBAL_DIR to point
to my user space.

bashdb.sh install.sh =>

install.sh: line 12: functions.sh: No such file or directory.

./install.sh =>

./install.sh: line 105:
/cygdrive/c/users/public/GNUCash_Downloads/msysDTK-1.0.1.exe Permission
denied

ie Both still produce errors but at different places.

I appreciate the advice given so far and thank you for your willingness to
help.

Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant Brown