advanced-portfolio-sorted

Blokkendoos jo.ro at wolmail.nl
Mon Sep 10 16:47:21 EDT 2007

Johan van Oostrum wrote:

> Hi all,
> The following hack may be of interest for those who quickly want an
> overview of their over/underperforming stocks. It is a slightly
> modified version of the advanced-portfolio report. Added is an option
> to choosea column the report should be sorted upon. I decided to name
> it advanced-portfolio-sorted to enable users to give it a try without
> removing the original report. Slight drawback of this approach is that
> one has to edit standard-reports.scm.
>
> I would never have had the courage to start writing Scheme without the
> help of drScheme to balance parentheses. By the way, those of you
> developing with scheme should have a look at drScheme, if not already
> using this. http://www.drscheme.org/
>
> Enfin, installation of the report (I use Fink and have the files
> located here: /sw/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/report/)
> * 1 * Copy the report code to advance-portfolio-sorted.scm
> * 2 * Add the marked line in standard-reports.scm:
> (use-modules (gnucash report advanced-portfolio))
> (use-modules (gnucash report advanced-portfolio-sorted)) ;; this is the
> new report
> (use-modules (gnucash report average-balance))
>
> * 3 * Following is the new report code:

Attached is a version for use with GnuCash 2.2.x.

Note that the calculation of splits used in the GC 2 Advanced Report is not
(yet) incorporated in this version. This may result in total gain differing
from that reported in the Advanced Report.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12602569/advanced-portfolio-sorted.scm
advanced-portfolio-sorted.scm