Fwd: Re: [gnucash-de] Software update wiki.gnucash.org

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 14 07:36:05 EDT 2007

Yes, I know.  The server itself is still running FC4.  I even mentioned
on IRC yesterday that I need to try to find the time to update it to
something more recent, like Fedora 7.  Unfortunately I'm about 1100
miles from the server right now.  Maybe I can find a weekend in
October or, more likely, November, when I can perform the update.
Regardless, I'll still only be updating to whatever is distributed
via Fedora, which currently appears to be mediawiki-1.9.3.

-derek