Fwd: Enable non-capitalized wiki pages?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 24 00:36:21 EDT 2007

Quoting Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org>:

> Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:
>> Are we sure we want to live with that?  Are you willing to go through each
>> page and check all the links and make sure none got broken?
>
> The vast majority of links won't be broken.  How about we just fix broken
> links as we come across them?

Oh, I'm happy to make the change, but I dont have the time to go through
the pages and find any broken links.  If someone is willing to spend
the time to go and search for broken links and fix them (or tell us
so we can fix them) that's good enough for me.

I'd prefer a proactive search for broken links rather than a "we'll
fix them as they show up" attitude.    But I'm certainly fine making
this change.