Fwd: Enable non-capitalized wiki pages?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Sep 24 04:01:19 EDT 2007

Quoting Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>:
>>> Are we sure we want to live with that?  Are you willing to go through each
>>> page and check all the links and make sure none got broken?
>>
>> The vast majority of links won't be broken.  How about we just fix broken
>> links as we come across them?
>
> Oh, I'm happy to make the change, but I dont have the time to go through
> the pages and find any broken links.  If someone is willing to spend
> the time to go and search for broken links and fix them (or tell us
> so we can fix them) that's good enough for me.

Sure. I will go through those pages and check for broken links. There
doesn't seem to exist a special page for "broken links", but probably
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Special:Wantedpages shows almost what I
would need for this. (Ignore the weird page titles there - they have
been deleted months ago.)

> I'd prefer a proactive search for broken links rather than a "we'll
> fix them as they show up" attitude.    But I'm certainly fine making
> this change.

Sounds good. Just don't forget to notify me once the change is done so
that I can go through the links.

Christian