Software Feedback

Olmec Sinclair olmec at cleanweb.co.nz
Mon Apr 14 17:11:08 EDT 2008

I am a web developer and I believe in promoting the alternative
solutions that flourish under the opensource framework.

Switching to linux has meant some sacrifices, on of which is losing
microsoft money. While I am impressed with what gnuCash can do and
realise it has come along way I can also room for improvement in the
user interface and usability, especially for those who come from a ms
money background.

One request, from the top of my head, is that accounts can be colour
coded or have a custom icon to help quickly determine which bank account
it is, is it expense or income etc.

Don't forget reporting / charting.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to future improvements.

Olmec